Pages

14 Jul 2014

3D Magic The Gathering Cards

I finally sorted out my cards and I realized I had a lot of excess of some cards. So what do I do with them?

Cut them up, of course. Well, for art!


Basically you have one card for each layer you'd want in the final output, and cut them up accordingly. I used 4 Felhide Minotaur cards for this. The top most layer would only have cuts in the illustration window and the text box window. I then used a black marker to ink the sides of the cards so that the whites does not show.


It's kinda fun, so I might do this for some other cards. But I think I'll stick to simple shapes, unless I have a better blade and a smaller pair of scissors.

I also made another one with Disciple of Phenax and Agent of Horizons.







1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    magic the gathering

    ReplyDelete